Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Music Sets the World on Fire

Music is an enigma.

The enormity of the idea that music is arguably 40,000 years old and people are still able to create unique and original melodies is almost unfathomable.

For me,  music has the ability to agitate my heart, envoke uncannily realistic memories of places and time in my personal history, or envelope my mind in a harmonious hug.

With that said, is it surprising that our culture has an unquenchable thirst for something new to listen to? If you are like myself, you welcome a new favorite song like a breath of fresh air.

Here are a few of my recent favorites....

 This is the best cover I have EVER heard. 
Cross your fingers that he signs a deal...I need him on iTunes!



Big Jet Plane- Angus & Julia Stone

I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz

Humility and Love- Christopher Young

This Head I Hold- Electric Guest


Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men

 Heartbeat- Childish Gambino

No comments:

Post a Comment